Grow your school’s Inclusive Education Program by getting involved.
Mark Your Calendars
- October 2019 Celebration of Life Mass
- The Celebration of Life Mass is an annual Mass celebrated by Archbishop Jackels. It is held at various locations across the Archdiocese and recognizes parishes and/or schools that have made efforts to promote inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Location and time TBA.
- December 6 – December 8, 2019 – National Day of Prayer for Inclusion
- We ask that you pray for all children with disabilities & their families… praying they may find welcome in their parish communities & Catholic schools. Our faith tells us: All Are Welcome.
- December 6, 2019 – Schools
- December 7 – 8, 2019 – Churches
- Toolkit (will be updated for 2019)- National Day of Prayer for Inclusion Toolkit
Join the Ignite Inclusion Committee
- Committee Vision Statement: Children of all abilities have the opportunity for a successful inclusive Catholic education. Committee Mission Statement: The mission of NE Iowa Ignite Committee is to provide a system of knowledge and support necessary to empower Catholic educators in their efforts to provide an inclusive, Christ-centered education.
- 2020 FIREball Inclusion Leader
- 2020 FIREd Up About Inclusion School
- 2020-2021 School Year Grant
- January 27, 2020: Grant Applications Open Online
- March 9, 2020: Grant Applications Due
- Week of March 16 & 23, 2020: Grant committee & applicant interviews conducted
- April 23, 2020: Grant Award Winners Announced
Professional Development Opportunities