FIRE NE Iowa Partner Schools:
- Newman Catholic School – Mason City, Iowa
- St. Athanasius Catholic School – Jesup, Iowa
- St. Edward Catholic School – Waterloo, Iowa
- St. Francis De Sales – Ossian, Iowa
- St. Joseph Community School – New Hampton, Iowa
- Xavier High School – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
The FIRE NE Iowa Partner Schools are schools that have received grants from the organization. Together in good faith we have partnered to grow inclusion Catholic education. Each school has made a commitment to implement inclusion best practices. Each school believes in the philosophy of inclusion and works hard to strive on growing their programs. Each partner school is required to be active on the ignite inclusion committee, and to provide semi-annual and annual reports to FIRE NE Iowa to share their progress.
St. Athanasius School in Jesup, Iowa Ignited in Partnership with FIRE Foundation of Northeast Iowa on August 21, 2017 .
Congratulations St. Athanasius as being the very first FIRE NE Iowa partner schools.
We are blessed to be able to support this schools’ inclusive learning environments and look forward to welcoming additional schools into the FIRE NE Iowa family in the future.
Igniting in partnership!!!
Posted by FIRE Foundation of Northeast Iowa on Monday, August 21, 2017